Saturday, June 7, 2008

Wyatt's First Day at Home


Today was Wyatt's first day at home. So far he has done great. He is eating well and is sleeping well also. Liza is finally getting some sleep since we have help here to watch him. I hope the night goes as well. He has already had many visitors come see him like his Mommy Jan, Grand and Granddad, Aunt Leigh Ann and Uncle Mazi, and his cousins Ian and Emma, and we expect more visitors tomorrow. He is very loved and we truly feel he is a gift from God.

11 comments:

Mama Red said...

He is absolutely perfect. We are overjoyed for you guys.

Joy said...

Joel and Liza -- how beautiful! He is an adorable baby boy. I am so happy for you all. Welcome Wyatt!
Joy

Samantha said...

Oh...I am so happy for you! He is just perfect! Welcome to the world Wyatt!

Hugs,
Samantha

Patti Brown said...

He is beautiful! Congratulations again! Can't wait to see you - get some sleep. :) Love, PB

laneyf said...

Congratulations! He is so cute! Can’t wait to meet him. I’m so happy for you guys!

Audra said...

Oh Liza & Joel,
I am so very happy for you both. What a very blessed little guy to have such Loving parents. He is absolutely Beautiful. I know you have one amazing little angel watching over all 3 of you.
God Bless your sweet family.
Much Love,
Audra

Jennifer Hood said...

Congratulations Liza and Joel! What a beautiful little blessing!! We're so excited for you guys!
Jennifer, Justin, and Abby

The Chaplins said...

Hey girl - Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see you and meet Wyatt. Miss you and love you...Summer

The Hickman Family said...

Welcome little Wyatt! What a beautiful little boy. Congratulations Joel and Liza. God bless you! Love, Erin

Marcy said...

Well, Wyatt is a beautiful baby boy! How exciting! Can't wait to see him in person! Love, Marcy

Unknown said...

Liza - I saw your mother today and she was just raving about her little Wyatt! I had no idea, but I am SO happy for the two of you, and for Wyatt, for all of you finding each other. What a blessing - I can't wait to see him in person!!